Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sickness abounds

We cannot seem to get well in my house! Last week, I spent Wednesday-Friday home with Brendan. Yesterday he finally seemed better, so he went back to school and I returned to work. Then last night as Joey and I were getting ready for bed, we heard him making some strange noises. I went to check on him and found that he had thrown up everywhere. I bathed him, put everything in the washer, and put Brendan in the bed with us. About the time we all drifted off to sleep, he threw up again. This continued from about 11:30 until 4:30 in the morning. I took him to the doctor today, and he said it was just a virus and he should be over it. The antibiotics from last week are still in his system, so it couldn't be anything else. Meanwhile, Joey and I are both coughing and sniffing like crazy. I will be so glad when we are all better!

No comments: