Monday, December 15, 2008

4 more days!!

Only 4 more days until Christmas Break!! I can't wait. School is becoming more and more insane with every passing day. Brendan is getting extremely excited about seeing all his grandparents (and getting lots of presents. What can I say? He's 3.) It will be good to spend some time with my parents. We don't get down there very often. Life just gets in the way.

Brendan was so funny today. This morning was rough, and it was a battle to get him dressed and to daycare. When we got home, I realized that his backpack had been in my car all day. I felt horrible! I said, "Oh, Brendan, I'm so sorry! Mommy forgot to take your bag in so you didn't have your sheet and blankie for naptime." He said, "It's ok, Mommy, just calm down. Calm down, it's ok." It was so cute, I could not stop laughing. He is growing up way too fast and becoming a little man. At least he's not ashamed of me yet. I dread when that day comes!

2 comments:

Daniel & Heidi Hicks said...

So cute when they say such grown up things! they are hearing it all and then repeating it when you least expect it ;-)

Kristie said...

Kids are just so darn cute and funny! I love hearing all the stories!