Sunday, December 7, 2008

12 days until Christmas Break!

As you can see by the title, I am quickly approaching a nice long break. I need it so badly. This semester has been crazy with new administrators, lots of new kids, and then Joey's sickness. My grad school courses have also been insane--more so than usual. I am really looking forward to destressing for a couple of weeks before it starts all over again. The thing I love about high school is that you truly do get a fresh start after Christmas. New kids, new classes, new beginnings--but not a lot of new planning, thank goodness.

Our Progressive Christmas is progressing a little more quickly than I would like! A couple of weeks ago my tree was beautiful with lots and lots of presents underneath. Now it is starting to look bare! I'm still finishing up shopping, so it gets replenished a little, but my boys make sure it doesn't get too full! Since I like to see something under my tree, I think next year I'm going to put a train and other decorations under there next year. Then maybe we will get a little closer to Christmas before all our presents are gone! But, don't hold me to it--I just love seeing the presents under the tree!

1 comment:

Daniel & Heidi Hicks said...

Love your Christmas background...so cute!
The progressive Christmas sounds like so much fun! But hard to do b/c you have to get so many presents to begin with!! Ha and since I'm home this year, i would definitely be broke ;-) Cool idea thought!